I have actually been in support of this for a while. Ever since I first heard about it several weeks ago. Unfortunately, Washington, D.C. is too far away for me to make a trip out there, and Real Life obligations prevented me from traveling to the state to participate in a rally. However, I am very proud of the tens of thousands gathered in Washington, D.C., and also of the thousands in 9-12 rallies across the country. Since I can't be in Washington or the rally in the state and I didn't buy a 9-12 T-shirt show off my beliefs, I'm advertising it here.
From Glennbeck.com and the912project.com . . .
The 9 Principles:
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values:
* Hard Work
* Personal Responsibility